Job Posting June 29, 2021
Director, Data Management and Business Intelligence
Teamwork. At Gateless, we know the only way to become the best company in any industry is by making sure folks know what to do, how to do it, and enabling them to work together as a team.
Gateless assists lenders to unblock their underwriting bottleneck at scale. This is accomplished through a novel approach that will put an end to stagnate mortgage software and antiquated time-consuming processes.
Our safe and secure world-class solution marries our expert knowledge of the industry and our human ingenuity, with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are a remote first company and believe that open communication and effective teamwork can happen regardless of where you work.
What you’ll do (About Role)
- The Director of Data Management and Business Intelligence will lead a small team of analysts and work closely with our Product Design and Product Delivery teams (including an assigned data architect).
- Play a significant role in building the organizational, data, and business intelligence infrastructure needed to support the design, development, use and performance of our product offerings; ultimately the management of the business itself.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, enabling them to make informed decisions through data.
- Build and administer a suite of dashboards, reports and data share APIs using an agreed upon platform, e.g., Tableau, Micro Strategies, MS Power BI, etc. (TBD). Note: Individual filling role will contribute to the decision of platform to be used.
- Act as company champion for the use and safeguard of data, as well as the BI platform. Proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
Your Skills (Skills we are looking for)
- Comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem skills.
- A true customer-centric mindset.
- Able work to effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Open minded – inclusive and collaborative.
Must Haves (Requirements)
- Five (5) plus years’ experience leading a data management and business intelligence team, with track record of creating high-value reports and insights
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or a related degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Detailed understanding of the lasted data management / BI methodologies and tools.
- Prior experience working in a start-up and/or building a data management / BI organization from scratch would be preferred.
- Prior data and BI experience related to mortgage lending would also be preferred.
We're glad you're interested in working at Gateless.