Job Posting June 29, 2021
SVP, Customer Success
Teamwork. At Gateless, we know the only way to become the best company in any industry is by making sure folks know what to do, how to do it, and enabling them to work together as a team.
Gateless assists lenders to unblock their underwriting bottleneck at scale. This is accomplished through a novel approach that will put an end to stagnate mortgage software and antiquated time-consuming processes.
Our safe and secure world-class solution marries our expert knowledge of the industry and our human ingenuity, with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are a remote first company and believe that open communication and effective teamwork can happen regardless of where you work.
What you’ll do (About Role)
- The SVP Customer Success will lead an organization of consultants, project managers, trainers, and customer support staff focused on the implementation, adoption, and optimization of our suite of mortgage-based product offerings.
- He or she will also play a critical role in building this organization from the ground up, to include the hiring of staff and definition of standard operating procedures / practices.
- The new SVP and broader Customer Success organization will be key contributors to both the customer acquisition and product strategies in the form of sales support as well as act as a conduit to market feedback / learnings needed for continuous improvement.
- It will be imperative that the new SVP stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in order to help our customers realize the intended value proposition of our products.
- The role will inherently require significant travel to customer sites.
- The individual filling this role will also be expected to represent Gateless in a variety of industry forums, to include conference participation and public speaking engagements.
Your Skills (Skills we are looking for)
- Superior leadership skills and results oriented, able to motivate and drive staff towards the achievement of extraordinary results.
- Strong sales skills. Every customer interaction, post-sale / contract, from implementation planning through adoption must reinforce the customer’s decision to do business with Gateless.
- Excellent communications skills, including public speaking and presentation.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- A true customer-centric / customer first mindset. Must be an advocate for our customers and drive product enhancements as needed.
- Able work to effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Open minded – inclusive and collaborative.
Must Haves (Requirements)
- Ten (10) years’ executive management experience. At least five (5) years leading business and/or technology transformation initiatives in the mortgage origination space.
- In depth understanding of mortgage originations, underwriting and industry supporting technology solutions, e.g., AUS, POS, LOS and income / asset verification services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or a related degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience standing up a similar organization in the past is preferred.
We're glad you're interested in working at Gateless.