Job Posting August 12, 2022
Business Strategy & Support Analyst
Teamwork. At Gateless, we know the only way to become the best company in any industry is by making sure folks know what to do, how to do it, and enabling them to work together as a team.
Gateless assists lenders to unblock their underwriting bottleneck at scale. This is accomplished through a novel approach that will put an end to stagnate mortgage software and antiquated time-consuming processes.
Our safe and secure world-class solution marries our expert knowledge of the industry and our human ingenuity, with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are a remote first company and believe that open communication and effective teamwork can happen regardless of where you work.
What you’ll do (About Role)
Project Management & Analysis
- Liaise with cross-functional teams ensuring company has effective organizational, as well as operational disciplines to effectively manage the business.
- Coordinate, in partnership with the executive team, the maintenance of strategic projects including but not limited to Board Materials, Client Demos, Investment initiatives or other operational road mapping activities.
Operations, Administration & Business Support
- Oversees and administers employee engagement, satisfaction, and performance management activities.
- Develops and ensures the effective flow of information, analytics, and reporting among senior management, stakeholders, and the organization.
- Manages activities and reports related to financial reporting, business development, sales as well as marketing activities.
- Assists in partnership with HR in leading resource management activities including but not limited to staff / resource management, quarterly business reviews, hiring, etc.
Partner Strategy (Internal and External) & Vendor Management
- Supports from partner tactics, projects, and other activities related to the organization’s partner strategy. Assist in conducting competitive research.
- Manages relationships with critical, centralized, support functions such as Finance, HR, legal and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our business are met.
- Oversees and assists with the execution of customer and vendor due diligence requirements within required timeframe. Liaise with internal partners who support this process.
- Responsible for managing vendor related issues and manage issues to ensure timely and complete response.
Compliance, Audit & Risk
- Assists in leading annual SOC2 audit, and other assessments, liaising with internal teams and external auditors.
- Supports and monitors the implementation of an operational risk program, control monitoring, and manage GRC program.
- Monitors and updates policies, procedures, and process documentation for the company.
- Assists in the development of control systems to prevent that ensure alignment with policy process and procedure.
Your Skills (Skills we are looking for)
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment focused on results. Ability to perform under pressure in a fully remote work environment.
- Self-motivated, highly productive, and result-driven problem solver with excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Manage pre-defined weekly, monthly, and quarterly deliverables, as well as a fluid portfolio of high-priority projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. including the development of presentation content. Strong research skills.
- Tech savvy and comfortable work with leading technology application to organize work, develop presentations, and manage projects.
- Ability to multi-task and exhibit initiative to work across teams and collaborate effectively.
- Possesses a customer-centric / customer first mindset.
- Open minded – inclusive and collaborative. High-level of professional integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, IT, Management, Risk, Vendor Management, or related field of study.
- 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in business operations, analysis, and/or project management.
- History of enterprise-level project work experience with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Mortgage lending experience a plus but not required.
We're glad you're interested in working at Gateless.